Free - Floating Tool(s)

I also have a rotor I'm willing to send out for this idea.. PM me if you need it and we can get a second one started!

Theres a guy who's stopping by my shop today to pick mine up.. Ill tell him to post here once hes done and see if we can't get my puller on a little cross country trip of his own.

Someone suggested sending a logbook, or even just a piece of paper that everyone who uses it can sign and list where they are. It would be a nifty record of its travels.

Sounds like its a pay it forward type of deal and maybe you can take it a little futher with spare parts too. I have given away more spare parts in the last year just to help guys get there bikes built or had them come down to my shop and show them how to trouble shoot or wire up there bike. Everyones afraid of the NASTY WIRES but if you do it my way you understand it easy. I am retired and don't build for money anymore just for fun or to help someone out. So i am going to offer my 40 years of bike building and good contacts to anyone who needs it. I am making up a couple wireing harnesses for chops and will offer them for FREE to experiment on how they work and how easy to use. There are about 25 or so guys in the Phila/S Jersey area that ride XS650 and most don't know about FAZIO'S in the Williamstown area. Its a builders dream place.
That's all i am going to say.
Daddyg not dead yet retired can't work as hard as i use to but i sure as HELL can teach you to build. Pic below of my frames.
WEENIE use to live in SECANE and was part owner of Honda Dealer on Chester pk and built more Drag motors than most in the Philly area in the 80's and 90's
I also was the owner of SOUTH PHILLY CYCLES at 24th Oregon.All my family grew up down Chester Pk Starting in Darby and ending in Chester. You may know some of my cousins. I made the newspaper a couple times in the 80's

Attachments

• drop_seat.jpg
    drop_seat.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 282
  • kzframe.jpg
    kzframe.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 279
I'll take a free wiring harness if you want to ship to Canada. I'll pay the shipping. This sounds to good to be true. Maybe I read the post wrong.

Nope didn't read it wrong ...
You just need to tell me what you are building and pictures of the bike.
I am not offering it just for you to have it. I want to see it in use so i can see if i want to start making these and selling them. So you would be a test for my harness. I have made over 100 harnesses in my time and there are company's selling half a harness and they work good. I want to do one with all plug/run style that anyone could put on there chop. Biggest problem i have seen was new stuff was good but old plugs were bad and things didn't work.
Email me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM if you are in a build or getting ready to do a build and we can talk.
Rich

I was planning on rewiring this winter anyway these bike seems to have way to much wiring.. Im in south philly and am always looking to make new friends.. Im down to guinea pig my bike!

Back