Free - Floating Tool(s)

I grew up in South Philly 21st and Passyunk still own the house and when i got married i moved to Secane in Del Co. I use to own a cycle shop at 24th and Oregon in the 80's and did a hell of a lot of street racing on Front Street. My buddy owns the gas station at 18th and Moyomensing. Email me and we can talk.
Rich

Wow Rich and Lluber, such generosity. Let me be the first to thank you. I'll probably have an idea or two to bounce off of you Rich, when I get to chopping and wiring.

You guys are certainly adding so much more than I could have hoped for, from a simple floating tool thread. Thanks!

Chris

Look i can take all this shit in my head to my grave or i can share it with you young guys and at lease the Chopper Dream moves on. I have 5 kids all were around me all there life. All can ride but two. Got so use to DAD building that they never got into the bike building. I got buddy's kids that got into it and learned from me. When i closed up my shop because of health reasons i just wanted to give my tools and shop to one of my buddy's kids and they all couldn't handle it. Too much pressure Too young. So i sold off alot paid back deposits that i was able too and just said NOW ITS FOR FREE. I am not never taking money for a build just teach.
So Chris when you are ready and want a head full of knowledge you got it. I have a small garage and now just have fun. Isn't it what it was in the first place FUN.
One guy contacted me for Harness from CANADA so we are going to talk.

I am in need of a rotor puller when one of them is ready for a new stop. If they are both busy at the moment I can also bug one of the other portland guys.

Also, I would be interested in a wiring harness if it is a simplified version. I have two stock ones that I have no use for in return if anyone else needs them. My build can be found here and will be more than willing to give you feedback on how it all works.

Thanks!

Got two FREE YES FREE harness kits so i will post some pictures as i build them so if you need to see how its done. Always break the wires down in three sections much more easy...
First the charging system
Second the ignition
Third the Lights / Horn / starter
Makes it so easy to do in three steps then having wires all over and use different shrink wrap for the three so just a quick look and you know where to go.
Lluber I think i got one just got to look moving my tools into a bigger garage and got stuff everywhere
PM me with a address
Rich

I am in need of a rotor puller when one of them is ready for a new stop. If they are both busy at the moment I can also bug one of the other portland guys.

'Inevitable' has the original one ,'xs650bk' has the other one sourced from 'Lluber'. Give either of them a PM.

Inevitable sent me the one he had, thanks again! I will be done with it soon if anyone is in need of it.

I was thinking I would send a little log book with it that has its history and as each person gets it they just put their name/date/location. It would be neat to record how far it goes!

Hey guys, I got a email today from someone asking about getting the loaner tool.. @xs650bk if you still have mine can you reach out to member @Shadow24v and get him mine.

The one that I have is also ready for a new home but I am out of town until the 27th. Just let me know and I can send it off when I get home.

I have one of them, not sure if it us the original or the second one. PM me your address and i can send it out to you.

Back