Free - Floating Tool(s)

After it goes to Milwaukee you can skip me as I was able to use a 3 jaw puller to pop mine off. Thanks again everyone!

Okay, so I think NateO is next in line then if we're skipping you. NateO, I'll PM you for an address.

Thanks Coleman67 for the tool to Milwaukee. That thing is slick, I got it pulled off in 3 minutes.

I got next, a randy sewer is sending it to me. However, I have yet to order my pamco so I will send it to the next person and them they can send it back to me.

I got next, a randy sewer is sending it to me. However, I have yet to order my pamco so I will send it to the next person and them they can send it back to me.

Its just a puller for the old one, you don't need the pamco in hand unless you are currently riding the bike you plan on swapping.

Last edited:
I have a rotor puller that I used a while ago. If anybody needs it let me know. Also, does anybody have a valve spring compressor I can borrow? I tried the kind that autozone rents out with no luck, looking to borrow the c-clamp type. Thanks guys

Looking for a rotor puller! Engine is out & mounted, cases off - all ready for the puller, whenever it's available.

I'm out in Los Angeles.

I may need to use it again this weekend lucky because I'm having some issues with charging but send me your information and you'll get it next.

Back