Fork Covers for 35mm XS forks

Vintage Customs

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I run Vintage Customs out of central Florida. I'm new to the xs650.com forum but I've been building custom XS650's for 5 years or so now.

I wanted to let everyone know that I build and sell fork covers that are a direct bolt on to '75-'82 XS650's and '78-'81 SR500's.
*'74 fork should be 34mm but the covers will still work

They are hand built from steel and are sold either 'primed for paint' or 'polished and clear coated'. A "raw" finished can be provided as well as custom lengths. I've been building and selling these for the past year with great response and I'm now looking to reach a wider audience.

Primed for paint - $100 + shipping
Polished & Cleared - $150 + shipping

Please visit http://vintagecustoms.tumblr.com/parts to purchase
or contact me at: vintage.customs@yahoo.com

8453951206_54c66f9318_z.jpg

8452859099_e5fd0984df.jpg

8453951140_049cb8ebf6_n.jpg

8452859405_6e76764cb3_n.jpg

Yeah nice look. Good product idea.
I think they make fitting a front fender difficult?

Those type covers are one reason I got my Shadow Aero.

Aero.JPG

Yeah, I've heard that they would be a problem when running a fender,but a little massaging should get it. Good looking bike gggGary.

sent him an e-mail, but haven't heard back yet. Anyone know if he's still making them?

Benjie's aren't too bad on price being that there's potentially nobody else making them and they're stainless.

Been in contact with Benjie and he does them so im very happy.. Im wating for an answer if he can make them for my xs650 -82? But i don´t think that is any problem..:thumbsup:

You'd have to have recesses cut into the covers to expose the fender mounts, or if using a clamp on style, then you'd have to clearance the covers for those, which would likely not work too well.

I have a Gordon Scott brace, so I think that might be easier than a Telefix-style brace.

Back