Fork Covers for 35mm XS forks

Has anyone heard from these guyzzz?????? or kno anyone who has a set of fork covers
they are willin too part with?????

Hey wats up DD,

You really have a set of these in ur garage??? ( nevermind my spellin) (I also wonderin wat happend to vintage guyz??) I dont wana take a set you have plans for DD , if they be a set you didnt have plans for let me kno wat ye be askin for de-set, cause i think i have a build that will work perfect for them!!! I was gona build my own set of them but if i buy yours it will go much faster!!!

Thanks for your time!!!
Joe

Hey wats up DD,

You really have a set of these in ur garage??? ( nevermind my spellin) (I also wonderin wat happend to vintage guyz??) I dont wana take a set you have plans for DD , if they be a set you didnt have plans for let me kno wat ye be askin for de-set, cause i think i have a build that will work perfect for them!!! I was gona build my own set of them but if i buy yours it will go much faster!!!

Thanks for your time!!!
Joe
i'll post some pic's tomarow and we can go from there

here they are I'd paint or powder coat them they were installed befor I got them but they are stright and clean make an offer may traid for cool chopper/bobber parts

Attachments

• JELLO SHOT 012.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 012.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 375
  • JELLO SHOT 013.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 013.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 397
  • JELLO SHOT 016.jpg
    JELLO SHOT 016.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 393
Hey gents.
Saw this and figured I could make someone's day...
I have a new, unused / unmounted set of the primed covers from Jason at Vintage Customs that have been sitting around in the original box they came in since 2013 with o-rings,instructions and stickers. Bought them for a build that is no longer...
I'd be willing to sell them for what I paid with shipping ($118) + actual shipping cost to you in the CONUS.
Posting in classifieds section too.
Just lmk.
S.

Last edited:
Hey gents.
Saw this and figured I could make someone's day...
I have a new, unused / unmounted set of the primed covers from Jason at Vintage Customs that have been sitting around in the original box they came in since 2013 with o-rings,instructions and stickers. Bought them for a build that is no longer...
I'd be willing to sell them for what I paid with shipping ($118) + actual shipping cost to you in the CONUS.
Posting in classifieds section too.
Just lmk.
S.
Hi, please let me know how you want to be paid. are you ok shipping to canada? Thanks, Tony

Unfortunately they are out of business. I am unaware of any manufacturer that makes these for 35mm forks. You can buy 39mm designed for HD Sportster forks via LowBrow Customs, but would require modification.

Malheureusement, ils sont en faillite. Je ne connais aucun fabricant qui en fabrique pour des fourches de 35 mm. Vous pouvez acheter 39 mm conçu pour les fourches HD Sportster via LowBrow Customs, mais cela nécessiterait une modification.

Back