Forum Note To You Guys

Are you absolutely sure you have been doing those crosswords...............If you had Alzheimer how would you know if you or your wife had done them...lol.
yamaha77 left the quote in a post. Afraid you will just have to do some research......................If unsure how to research refer to Yamaha77's threads there are numerous posts giving advice on how to do research/searches

Hi Skull,
my wife can talk on the phone in both official languages while typing with all ten fingers.
But she don't do crosswords.
And as for researching a fellow list-member's posts to find a reference, I'm insufficiently enthused.

Gee whiz, ya go away from the interweb for a couple days and all heck breaks loose!

Seems our guy deleted his new thread from yesterday............................... A reminder
EVERY D MN time I get on this D MN bike A PROBLEM...hahah
EVERY D MN time I get on this D MN bike A PROBLEM...hahaha   Yamaha XS650 Forum.png EVERY D MN time I get on this D MN bike A PROBLEM...hahaha   Yamaha XS650 Forum(2).png
.maybe he now realizes he cannot behave the way he did on DTT, SOHC/4 and in his earlier threads on here any more................the links may have been the tipping point..................

Anyone doing a sweep stake on how long it takes before he comes back.....................

He's BACK..........................Ha, Ha, ha, ...............3 Days.............Why would you want to, especially when he has been exposed for the person he really is...........Gotta laugh............this guy is as....... Thick as a Brick ..............and no i'm not Talking about the Jethro Tull album............

The world and capitalism are in a state of decline. The idea that you "render services and charge a bit more" has been overtaken by greed. Everyone wants to be the next Bill Gates, with a fleet of exotic cars and hordes of women. So what do ppl do? Lie cheat and steal and look out for self. I remember when my mom and dad separated when I was 4, my mom went and bought a new house. Single mom, 3 kids and a lot of money. She asked a builder to install a steel door to our backyard. What did he do? He took a piece of wood, covered each side in steel and sold it to my mom for what a SOLID steel door would cost.

Greed, greed greed. No one wants to pay, no one wants to do the work properly, and everyone wants to get rich.

Soon companies like Amazon and Google will put more American workers, and workers across the world for that matter, out of business. All because of greed.

Stay tuned, its only going to get worse and more and more businesses will be closing their doors.

Have you seen the latest COMPLETELY automated supermarket by Amazon? No cashiers, No PEOPLE in the store AT ALL. Just machines.

Its coming.

Rant over

Refer to Post #55..............http://www.xs650.com/threads/deleted-by-poster.48233/page-3 ..........Hipster Rules of Engagement..................Sub heading ............1.....1a.........2..........

Just stumbled onto this antagonistic thread - was about to open a cold beer on the verandah and contemplate using an unfinished brake job on my SE to take the healing skin off my knuckles over the Easter break when I encountered some knuckle dusting right here on this, my favourite site. As an Aussie I can't help wondering if Y77 isn't maybe over-reacting to the laconic and self-depreciating Australian humour that likes to strike at the tall poppy and bring him into contact with his more vulnerable self. Haven't seen any of Y77's posts and certainly none of Skull's responses but they seem to have put a cat amongst the proverbial quail. This isn't "Days of Our Lives" folks, surely the atmosphere can remain mutually agreeable as we pursue our common interest?

Unfortunately Dave the web brings all sorts to forums, 77, definitely a problem child and he boosted the people looking at the threads to record levels whilst the shit fight went on....it wasn't just the Aussie contingent that copped it, it was everyone who tried to help, then find out he was a sociopath on a mission

Understandably intrigued, I ventured back through the posts to get a handle on this Y77 fellow..... Oh dear!!! Time to tune out of this one.
As a parting aside Pete, one somewhat in the vein of this thread, cheap copies of my exclusive headgear are available at Lifeline and St Vincent de Paul stores across the country. Let me know your b'day and I'll forward you an example.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hey Dave: my BD is Sunday - but the shipping would kill you from Aus to Canada!

Have a good one and thanks for the thought!

Pete

PS - does that hat come in full-face? ...thats what I'd need with my looks.

Back