Forum t shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can be made, I'm down for one T shirt, medium. I see lots of printing being done on Gildan T shirts lately, tried their briefs, not enough support.

Scott

I've been doing some Gildan rally shirts and I have a bunch of them. They're good. You buy the one that has the right color and price. Tagless Hanes are nice, too.

I just checked my 'collection' of m/c t-shirts and I have 3 Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts. Probably the best quality shirts I have.

Go big, or go home! Remember the fat people, cuz my old ones are shredded. Any chance you could set them up like Ted did at the chopper site? Many sizes/colors available. Then you (Travis) don't need to get frazzled.

Black or dark gray, medium, same design as before is just fine, paypal money ready to send, no delay. I would even pre-order and pay before production.

Scott

What's wrong with long sleeves? It's winter. Long sleeves help this time of year.

There's always next winter....just sayin'...

Crickets chirping.....
IMG_4392.JPG

T-shirt weather is coming....I need to 'upgrade' my wardrobe.

Fact is, they weren't offered. We'll have some for the Sept rally. XS650 is the shirt model. :sneaky:

That's right Marty, they weren't offered, what shirts do you have? I am looking for a new 650 shirt, mine is all oiled up and looking like a grease rag, but I am rough on everything :)

Cheers Mick

We sent this to the artist. The back may be looking at the clocks. We're still working on the rally slogan. Shirts will be picked up at the rally in September or I mail them afterwords.

Mick, I might have a 2015 shirt in size large, if I can find the thing.
12109754_1011539288920020_7217343493789726581_o.jpg

12140176_1011546172252665_4637896280646668763_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back