Wanted - Frame in Colorado

MedicWild

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a ‘75 Engine in need of a frame. Anyone in Colorado have one available? Title preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_8438.jpeg
    IMG_8438.jpeg
    532.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I have a Special frame, '79 or '80 I think-no title unfortunately. Its been sitting outside for awhile so will need TLC. Cheap. Northern Front Range.

I have a Special frame, '79 or '80 I think-no title unfortunately. Its been sitting outside for awhile so will need TLC. Cheap. Northern Front Range.
BTW, I'm looking at my Portrait of General Lee as I type. His 216th birthday was Friday. Today is Stonewall Jackson's birthday.

Last edited:
How about fifty bucks?
What do you plan to build? I stripped out 3 Specials and built one street tracker. I have a buttload of parts that would like to move on to someone local who can use them. I need to keep a few things in case I get enough ambition to build the desert sled project that's hiding in the shadows.
I'm in rural Windsor.

How about fifty bucks?
What do you plan to build? I stripped out 3 Specials and built one street tracker. I have a buttload of parts that would like to move on to someone local who can use them. I need to keep a few things in case I get enough ambition to build the desert sled project that's hiding in the shadows.
I'm in rural Windsor.
Could you by chance send a pic or two? And I will definitely take a look at parts. I one serviceable engine and one that was involved in a fire. Hopefully will get both up and running but a street tracker and one hard tail bobber are what I am thinking. If your frame isn’t chopped I’ll probably keep it as is and run a tracker on that. The current frame I have is trashed from the seat post back from the prior owners hack hard trail attempt (pic included). Hoping to correct my nightmare frame with the appropriate TC Hardtail. And I have some days next week available if you do.
Email me at canispecuarius@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_8445.jpeg
    IMG_8445.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8444.jpeg
    IMG_8444.jpeg
    521.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8446.jpeg
    IMG_8446.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8440.jpeg