Frame vin sticker

gdj

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone repo the sticker on the frame neck that has the bikes date ect for restoration . I have a 1970 and the OEM sticker was mostly rubbed off. Thanks

Dang, nothing? I know from restoring cars that you can get every sticker that went on car reproduced

Dang, nothing? I know from restoring cars that you can get every sticker that went on car reproduced
It has been discussed on this forum and I saw it not long ago. It appears you're going to have to dig for it. I am sure the information you seek is here.

E464D0D7-D118-4C13-85EC-CEABFFF4B1FB.jpeg
Yes. A company in Derbyshire UK does them. I’m sure they would post you one. £15 I think.
I’ll see if I can post a link.

I had a conversation with my painter about a year ago and he had a guy that could reproduce them in a vinyl sticker. If I recall he just needed a picture of the style from your model as example along with your vin numbers. He ran a very small paint shop in northern Indiana but produced very high quality restoration paint.

http://precisionmotorcyclepainting.com/

Could someone post a photo of a 70-72 build sticker located on the frame neck so I can have a custom one made.I found many places that can do it but they need a visual.Block out any info pertaining to your bike if you want. Thanks

Back