Fresh paint

Awesome work, and that is a great price for all the detail you put into it. Too bad you are in CO, I need a tank and side covers painted.

LOS I could probably beat the price of most the painters out that way WITH SHIPPING. Pm me and let me know what your thinking

New paint by mail done for andy
20130905_121135_zps16002922.jpg

20130905_121008_zps75ac7d82.jpg

thanks i am c . customer picked the color and let me run with the rest. im working on his 3rd set now candy apple red and black

Thanks chopit , my prices are on the low right now (just bought a new booth and I need to make some income) so if your interested give me a call 9704054579

Thanks chopit , my prices are on the low right now (just bought a new booth and I need to make some income) so if your interested give me a call 9704054579

I'm just about in the paint stage but I have no idea what I want yet. Guess I need to figure that out and scrounge up a few bucks. Your work looks great man!

ive always thought a guy that can paint like that, had decent turnaround time, could make a easy living working for himself.

id buy some common bike tin sets like evo sporty, softail,xs and maybe some hd dresser stuff. paint them wild with your quality and imagination and get them out there on the net.

for instance, a few years ago my brother paid 400$ just to have two road king bags painted black. even if the paint cost 200$ and it took 8 hrs, thats still 25$ a hr. thats a good gig around here.

Your exactly right and I've been thinking about doing the Sam thing with helmets. The only issue with that is finding a place to store them. Plus I get to paint what like

I still use a hf gun for flake,.sealers and other random stuff so don't let "not having a good gun" keep you from trying . If you need some tips pm me

Back