Wanted - front end

I have a 05 zx10 front end that I already adapted a mag XS fron 19" wheel to, need to make rotor spacers and axle centering spacers. To make this a complete bolt-on to xs650 I'd be at about $750 plus shipping or picked up in Buffalo, NY

also have a hayabusa set of forks, with triples, bars, brakes, etc. currently no wheel. can make a stock XS wheel fit, have extra spoke and extra mag wheel to do so. $500 for the forks/bars/brakes/axle. $800 if I make an xs650 wheel fit and include said wheel.

Have a 99 zx9 ninja front end completely stock along with zx9 wheel and brakes/rotors. Though I've been saving it because I also have a single sided swingarm from a triumph 959 that the three spoke wheel is SUPER similar to and thought they'd make a great matched setup on a project at some point. $600 for the complete zx9 front end (one top cap has some marring from what looks like a vise grip). I'd take $1200 if I include the complete triumph rear to match.

2000 gsxr 750 gold

also have a 2001 sv650 front end

im just about to pull my xs out to do a front end swap but id be willing to let one go

Yep the 2000 is the one just like I have on this bike How much?

Attachments

• bk1.jpg
    bk1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 98
  • bk3.jpg
    bk3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 86
Back