In good condition but needs tlc new seat cover,fork brace with extra pats
have reg in my name
18,000 miles

call pat 315 350 3two3two- "
https://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/d/72-xs650-yamaha/6580905772.html

00808_2IcthwePtBO_1200x900.jpg

00909_lptj2nHLAf3_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_eGR8M3WJcOv_1200x900.jpg

Unfortunatly, my hand surgeon hasnt cleared me to do more than hold a coffee cup. Couldnt hitch the trailer or move it.
Then there's the problem of finding a place to put it.......
Got to bring another one up into the living room.

Unfortunatly, my hand surgeon hasnt cleared me to do more than hold a coffee cup. Couldnt hitch the trailer or move it.
Well if you can get plates on it I could transport it for you! Might have to take a run up to Rudy's on the way just to make sure it is running good! I wouldn't even make you pay for my lunch!

Just checked it is less than 20 miles from my house! Add in another 40 miles to Rudy's then after lunch I can head back south to your place.

Last edited:
....how about your spacious kitchen....or the powder room?
Well if you can get plates on it I could transport it for you! Might have to take a run up to Rudy's on the way just to make sure it is running good! I wouldn't even make you pay for my lunch!

Just checked it is less than 20 miles from my house! Add in another 40 miles to Rudy's then after lunch I can head back south to your place.
Chop it and sell Bob his front end..............
Jeff , that looks like a well cared for beauty! I agree, that bike needs to be in your collection. You just need an addition to your garage. Sort of a Garage Mahal!
View attachment 118006 View attachment 118008
Gosh, you guys are so encouraging, thank you !
I wish this little house and garage (and powder room:)) of mine could accommodate more bikes.
Jimi (the '80) is actually now out in the driveway under a bike cover so I can have some workspace.
I do, however, some thoughts about a spot I have in the living room..........the RD350.......I'll keep you posted................

Actually, now that you mention it, it seemed to be on the mend today !
Hope your knee improves, too, Pete.

Thanks Jeff - orthopod appt. on Friday. If he won’t fix it - then I’m doing it myself - afterall, I AM a doctor.

:D

I heard that there is a storage facility somewhere in Wisconsin......

Back