gas cap seal replacement... how to?

Please do. They list parts that nobody else has. Front and rear fenders, side covers, emblems ect.
Whole new OEM frame for $430. New OEM BS38s...

Deserves its own thread....

Grey, Download manuals, parts manuals and some owners manuals here
https://thexscafedotcom.wordpress.com/tag/manual/
The earlier manuals up to the 78/79 Specials have clear diagrams.

Here is another site that has parts files and some manuals and some good reading XS650's, XS750s, and some
http://biker.net/
Clear is GOOD especially when on the hunt for parts it's that OEM parts number that makes the hunt easier that and being able to actually the part clearly

Clear is GOOD especially when on the hunt for parts it's that OEM parts number that makes the hunt easier that and being able to actually the part clearly
A 650b shop manual WoW thanks Now I don't have too many more excuses to not wrench on the bike
As I have said before I need 2 650's one to ride and another just to learn how to work on one and when the 2nd one is done I'll work on the 1st one
I can feel a slight addiction coming on !!

A 650b shop manual WoW thanks Now I don't have too many more excuses to not wrench on the bike
As I have said before I need 2 650's one to ride and another just to learn how to work on one and when the 2nd one is done I'll work on the 1st one
I can feel a slight addiction coming on !!
Just looking at the shop manual It's that easy to pull out the cam chain adjuster ? What no voodoo magic I know I'm not a mechanic but I gotta do more than minor adjustments and oil changes if nothing else to offset my beer drinking budget by buying parts instead of beer
No won't quit drinking completely but will enjoy a few just sittin by the bike and thinking YEAH I could do That
Or I could always get a part time job and then No worrys !

I NEED another bike Thanks again

What i have done is download the PDF file into their separate folder, (by year/model), on all the manuals........I then Converted them to a JPEG file into their separate folders, then i pick out any part or area I'm looking for............I then drag and drop the JPEG file into the post reply box like in the previous post........sometimes i crop if i think it helps.

What i have done is download the PDF file into their separate folder, (by year/model), on all the manuals........I then Converted them to a JPEG file into their separate folders, then i pick out any part or area I'm looking for............I then drag and drop the JPEG file into the post reply box like in the previous post........sometimes i crop if i think it helps.
It all helps I have poor eye sight wear glasses and still have to squint to try and see what's what

I called the number it said the ??? was unable to answer the phone a the time left them an email asking to talk to a real human being etc.
I just did this today will keep you posted I will not order until I hear back from them
They say they have #371-83523-70-00 rubber damper for around the tach speedo aint no way they have them
No Way This seems like a real bogus site Too bad ! I am waiting on a reply from them but I doubt they really exist

They say they have #371-83523-70-00 rubber damper for around the tach speedo aint no way they have them
No Way This seems like a real bogus site Too bad ! I am waiting on a reply from them but I doubt they really exist
No reply from these guys
I have gone to Ebay and ordered these parts separately cost more but they should be here by the 29th

Back