gatton swap meeting coming up oct.....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys for those in australia,,,, we have the gatten swap meet coming up i think its 24-26 oct.... it happens to be the biggest bike swap in australia,,,,,regards oldbiker

It's in Laidley this year just down the road, been the last 2 years, it's been my annual holiday, hoping to get down this year to, time will tell. Had the Cairns swap meet today seems to get bigger every year take care

It's in Laidley this year just down the road, been the last 2 years, it's been my annual holiday, hoping to get down this year to, time will tell. Had the Cairns swap meet today seems to get bigger every year take care
................................ hi for a few years i used to go to scorsby swap meet i would get there saturday night about 6-7pm and sleep inside the grounds and then early sunday morning have something for breakfast and a coffee,, and off you go looking at what ever you think you may need at the right price usually you can get thing s at good prices but i haven,t been for 4 years due to living in the western wimmera district ,,, ,,but i have dimbools swap meet in oct.. so i,m hanging out waiting regards oldbiker

Back