Free - Gauging interest- Forward Controls

J-Rod10

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I predominately build rear sets. have XS sets all over the world. I've had some requests in forward controls for the XS. Seeing if there may be enough interest to justify spending the time prototyping and building them.

They would be a full bolt on kit. Likely keep the same lever pattern I use for my rear sets. Billet levers, indexable 360°, straight or offset levers, mounting brackets, linkage with heim joints, brake and shift shaft pieces, stainless hardware to lace it all up. Just jotting down on paper, looking at around $275 for the complete kit.

IMG_20160722_082540_zpskkw0mggz.jpg

I predominately build rear sets. have XS sets all over the world. I've had some requests in forward controls for the XS. Seeing if there may be enough interest to justify spending the time prototyping and building them.

They would be a full bolt on kit. Likely keep the same lever pattern I use for my rear sets. Billet levers, indexable 360°, straight or offset levers, mounting brackets, linkage with heim joints, brake and shift shaft pieces, stainless hardware to lace it all up. Just jotting down on paper, looking at around $275 for the complete kit.

IMG_20160722_082540_zpskkw0mggz.jpg
As I am on the tall side , 6ft 5in . I would like to see what you could come up with , I do like the look of your rear sets

I'll have a drum set up finished tomorrow.
20161122_152300_zps6g6lbw2m.jpg

Have some master cylinders enroute. When those arrive, I'll have a set up for disc rears as well.

Back