Feedback for gggGary

Gary - Got the 18" spoked wheel yesterday. Thanks for swift, painless transaction !

Now for more fun.................

Gary it was a pleasure doing business with you. You didn't waste any time, you got the part shipped out right away and I appreciate that very much.

Thanks again,

Alan

Just got my hub. Fast shipping, great communication, and a simple, direct, and hassle-free transaction. Thanks!

Having just received a 7 plate clutch from Gary, I have to say I am very happy with the quality of the parts supplied, fast shipping & good to deal with - believe me this matters when buying parts internationally. Would happily recommend him as a parts supplier to anyone.

P.S. - I also purchased a set of 34mm trees about a year ago from Gary, they were also excellent quality & shipped with no problems.

Regards.

Ditto on dealings with gggGary. Seems like he has an endless supply of those hard to find parts. Thanks gggGary

Been a while since I got the wheel but been super busy. And, of course, no new news telling everyone gggGary is a great guy to deal with. Thanks for that wheel! Great price and cheap shipping, what more could you ask for.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great guy. Enjoyed our transaction very much, and its not even quite over yet. Wish there where more people like this left in the world.

Thanks Gary, just got the parts from you. With a little touch-up they will be perfect. Shipping was reasonable and fast. Hope to do more business with you. I highly recommend anyone wanting quality used parts to contact you.

Last edited:
Back