gggGary's used parts emporium Buy, Sell, Trade.

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of of youse guys know I have a lot of XS650 stuff, mostly stock, some cafe type "upgrades" So I am trying an "ad" here in the Shops. I will throw up some items for sale here, but feel free to email, post up, call, or PM what you might be looking for. Include your Zip code and email to get better service replies pics etc.
608 Gary

ziesler at bsupply.us is my direct email and paypal. Emailing me really does make this a lot easier and quicker. hint easy, quick, to the point = lower prices. I'm not trying to get rich but it's a back yard business, I try to be full disclosure about condition.
Please please please I will spend time and effort to find what you are looking for, take pics, figure shipping etc. Let me know if you are interested OR NOT once I quote or make an offer if you don't like the price. If we have not agreed on a price and details, the part is still for sale to others.

Sometimes I will not break up a complete part to send you a bolt, other times I will so, ask, but understand I build bikes too and I may or may not be willing to sell some things.
As a general rule I am not interested in selling parts that can't be shipped via the Post Office, You can also come to my place to browse, chat, trade and maybe even buy.
I also buy XS650 stuff, will travel for larger amounts. But, cough, your collection of slightly bent and rusted special parts left over from your chopper build is not worth very much.

Parting an 82 HS

Pics here
Not much left, engine is stuck, forks bent, no title, showed 10,500 miles. that front wheel is not for sale just used it to roll the bike in the garage. I do have an hs front wheel. I will part the engine.

Anything you want?

If the Irish prick doesn't take the motor, I'm looking for a good complete 7 plate clutch assembly & a LH engine/stator cover, let me know if you have any.

Thanks.

I think the shipping would kill any good so I think I'll look for one alittle more near me

Posted via Mobile

Flea I believe I have a good triple (not the one on that bike) I will look into shipping, it's up there.
Hotdog yes the clutch should be good and I have a good cover. The clutch can ship, I am not sure I can get the cover in an international flat rate box.
Sorry IP I don't want to try to ship a complete engine.

Thanks Gary, I'll take the clutch assy. Please check there is no obvious damage & the basket fingers are in good condition. I'll PM you my address details & we can take it from there.

Regards.

Flea I believe I have a good triple (not the one on that bike) I will look into shipping, it's up there.
Hotdog yes the clutch should be good and I have a good cover. The clutch can ship, I am not sure I can get the cover in an international flat rate box.
Sorry IP I don't want to try to ship a complete engine.

Here's a shot of the clutch looks good so far.........
oilpump001.jpg

Yep looks good - I can only see 6 x plates, can you confirm it is a 7 plate clutch...I am chasing a 7 plater.

Regards.

Yep looks good - I can only see 6 x plates, can you confirm it is a 7 plate clutch...I am chasing a 7 plater.

Regards.

My bad, it is just a 1982 stock clutch...... is the 7 plate a mod? or are some early ones 7 plate? shrug.

And received, thanks Flea your triple clamp will ship in the morning.

Thanks to sseres too, the clutch switch will go out tomorrow.

Gary, earlier models (Aug 73 - Aug 78) had the 7 plate clutch. I want to do a 8 plate clutch mod to it.

As always Inxs has explained it better than I could.

If you do have an earlier 7 plater I'm still interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back