gggGary's used parts emporium Buy, Sell, Trade.

Dreambdg The whole deal seems so shaky to me, I showed pics of what I had, then you want me to list what I think you need. I don't know what you need. Your engine pic :yikes: me.

well, I send you pm to your email, please check, thank you :)

Do you have front caliper and master cylinder for 1977 SE? Shipping to 56649

I do I have a complete working brake set caliper to master from a 5K mile 81 that was kept inside. It is NOT rebuilt, don't know what you might find inside. It works and releases fine. The lever is bent down some. Including shipping $50?

Gary,
As I mentioned in another thread, have a 1974 TX650A that is kind of rough and will be doing a ground up restoration as a teaching/learning exercise for me. Keeps me out of my wifes way also. Just starting to look at this, but thought I would ask if you have any instruments, dashboard, controls for this vintage bike. The one's on there are pretty rough. Thanks

I don't think I have much oddly I have never owned a 74, I think my best 75 parts have moved on also. But make a list of what you need and if I get a chance I'll scrounge.

Gary's parts emporium
Christmas season heads up!

The post office will keep me running from now till after christmas so the shop will be in slow mo for a while.

Thanks. Here is a start on what I would like to get. Since I am going to try a ground up restoration, would like to get parts in as good shape as possible.

Left and right controls
Front fender
Dashboard and gauges
Tank and/or gas cap with lock/key (if possible)

THanks again!

Hey Gary price on kicker (25.00 shipped) sounds good, I'll order it after Saturday. I need a price on a gas tank that would fit a 1981 650 special, It doesn't have to be perfect, I can paint it, but I don't want dents in it.

Hello and Merry Christmas!
Looking for replacement spokes for Heritage wheels .19" front 16" rear. Both sizes spokes for both wheels. Need probably 5 of each for a total of 10 for the rear 16" and complete set for the front (64). Any help would be appreciated. I'm gonna blast em and powder coat. Ships to erie, PA.

I went out and looked for the HS spokes but no luck, sorry. And I was pretty sure I have pulled apart a rear HS wheel at least.

How about $38 to your door for a good clean lightly used rotor? What rear caliper and mount are you using? A front rotor won't work with a stock rear caliper bracket, they are designed for the smaller diameter rear rotor which would bolt on your front wheel. I have those also.

I have a brembo conversion rotor I'd like to use, to match the front brembo I'll use as well. I'll need to make or find someone to make an adapter bracket. How much for a rear rotor as an option? The front rotor price sounds like a winner to me right now.

Back