Gidday

Catweazle

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Gidday, Thanks for the add. I am not a young fella anymore but have been on and off bikes since I was one. I have recently purchased the attached machine, A beautiful 1980 XS650 Special with a Iron Horse sidecar fitted. I reckon there might be some Aussie members that have at least seen it around Sydney, However it is now a Queensland rego machine. Needs some attention (mainly fuel related) but a mighty fine machine none the less.

Attachments

• received_942687527184327.jpeg
    received_942687527184327.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 50
Gidday, Thanks for the add. I am not a young fella anymore but have been on and off bikes since I was one. I have recently purchased the attached machine, A beautiful 1980 XS650 Special with a Iron Horse sidecar fitted. I reckon there might be some Aussie members that have at least seen it around Sydney, However it is now a Queensland rego machine. Needs some attention (mainly fuel related) but a mighty fine machine none the less.
Welcome to the madhouse! I think you'll find that this is information central. Smart helpful group of people. Best forum I've ever seen!

Back