1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Giveaway: Pandemonium Brake Kit! (ends 11pm CST on December 17th, 2012)

Discussion in 'Shops' started by Travis, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 06whtsti

06whtsti XS650 New Member

That brake would look good on my stretched chop.:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

2. moilar

moilar XS650 New Member

Here's my bike so far. The Brembo brake conversion would look killer on her beside the Pandemonium Ya Mama exhaust I have ready to install. Photo Nov 15, 9 51 41 PM.jpg

3. b70b0b1f8ce80380713e99c175e39f6c_7361.jpg [/ATTACH][​IMG][​IMG]
    It has 34mm forks. I rode all summer with no front brakes it needs them!! it would look cool with this set up on it.thanks

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  4. wnc scout

wnc scout XS650 Member

Brakes are good

Attached Files:

5. tsayvan

tsayvan XS650 New Member

Wow your giveaway could not have come at a better time. As you can see by my project I am in dier need of that brake kit. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year.

Keep Christ in Christmas :thumbsup:
    Thanks again XS650

Thomas

Attached Files:

6. cameronacarson

cameronacarson XS650 New Member

1980 XS650 Currently Undergoing a Top End Rebuild! Would love to revamp the front brake!

[​IMG]

AND!!!

Get out your 3D Glasses!

[​IMG]

7. 81bobber

81bobber XS650 New Member

I started with 81 Special from behind the barn .Owner said it hadn't run in 10yrs.
    You just start taking stuff off . Down to the frame . Fix what your keeping .
    Upgrade the swingarm , rebuild the brakes, wheel / steering bearings, forks .
    Then what ever the motor needs .After sandblasting . Honed out and new rings .
    Pamco Ing. and coil . Put some pretty paint on stuff . Bedliner on the rest .
    And your good to go .
    Maybe some better brakes if someone would "give them "to me .

Attached Files:

8. from this, to this, to hopefully a cafe...it will certainly need brakes

Attached Files:

9. fanoboss12

fanoboss12 XS650 New Member

I've been a Pandemonium and xs650.com for a while and would love to see my bike have this brake kit. The white background is the most recent photo. Thank You :)

Attached Files:

10. mistermoe

mistermoe 81SH, 82 Heritage

Could so use this on my 81 rebuild.

Stock brakes just don't get it.

I couldnt wait to get the stock seat aka theboatanchor off of this. This is before I got my hotglass seat...

[​IMG]

11. Newagerocker

Newagerocker XS650 Addict

My bike has been pretty much this iteration since 1991. Time for a brake upgrade!

[​IMG]

12. KentMoney

KentMoney XS650 Addict

YESSS, GOLD BREMBOS FOR MEEEEEE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. loslope

loslope Trial and Error ...

I am a bit further along on this now. I have a 21" spoked front (no brake!) and a 16" rear spoke. I've changed up the rear fender and seriously friscoed the tank. As well, I have forward controls, and a sweet tensioner. I don't want to take it out until I trick the engine with a rephase, pamco starter, and a PMA to top it all off. Keep up the work all you 650 fiends!!

Attached Files:

14. Stigda

Stigda XS650 Enthusiast

Norway
  15. This is my 1979 special,It was originally my brothers first road bike,which he sold to another brother,it was transported to Sydney aboard HMAS Success,when he was stationed up there.It then rotted in mums backyard for years before i finally convinced my brother to part with it.A generation of nephews had played on it and broken bits off over the years.I have a complete rebuild planned and have already started aquiring new parts.New brakes would be a bonus.
    Cheers
    Mark

Attached Files:

16. airheadnut

airheadnut XS650 New Member

My '73. Still a lot more to do but its a start. Merry Christmas to all!

Attached Files:

17. rodemyyamaha

rodemyyamaha XS650 Enthusiast

Well here is my bike. All I have left to do is sort out the electrics and upgrade my front brakes. My divorce sure put a damper in the project but hopefully soon she will be on the road. A ton of copper and brass.

[​IMG]

You can see more of the bike on http://www.rodemyyamaha.com

18. bpeckm

bpeckm XS650 Enthusiast

Vermont BackRoadRunner:

[​IMG]

:bike:

19. nysrx

nysrx XS650 New Member

I would love to have some good brakes to help keep me from hurting this bike.

Attached Files:

20. BigD

BigD XS650 Member

Better brakes means I can go faster......Ryt?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.