Giving the kidney crusher some color

Frame color

• Total voters
....I'm not, of course, suggesting that you do anything.....subversive, but you could sort of...buy it and then...you know, kind of....add it to someone else's stable / garage / garden shed....until your dear wife has stopped noticing your other two purchases...or perhaps she asks you what you like for your birthday / Christmas / wedding anniversary....

At that point, you could say "well sweetie, as it happens, I know of just the perfect thing and I can get at a remarkably low price of....$22.00 - how about I nip over and get it right now!"

OK - bad idea. :shrug:

Bad Pete - very bad Pete. :devil:

It just be a shame if that nice old bike were to fall into the hands of some vandal.....(as FredinToon would say...)

....although, my guess is that more than one of the other dingaling's on this forum have done JUST ABOUT exactly the same thing.

Not ME, of course....but some others....might have, you know, sort of done something like that.

I voted gloss black. I think its the best looking of those options, though I also feel its almost boring. I mean, every car/bike/tractor comes with a gloss black frame(including mine). Of course I dont know what style you have envisioned for that ride, but for a true head-turner, paint the frame a bright color.

IMG_0737.JPG
Cleaning up my old girl and getting ready for some primer, I haven't sprayed with my f3 in awhile but great primer gun with a 1.8

Back