Good deal? I think so

1Tlew0

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to buy a whole xs650 that needed some work for $125. My plan was to take the spoked wheels and sell the rest off. Well, I got ahold of the guy and he said he had a bunch of extra parts. So, I got a 18" rear rim, 19" front, rotors, frame, "I guess I could of just said a roller" :) and brand new tires all for $60. Oh how I love good deals.

Thats all... just had to share.

Haha no title "that I know of." My step father is picking all the stuff up this afternoon, since he's in the area where the guy lives. Plus, it'll save me the gas and time :). I told the guy to toss is whatever else he has laying around. So, maybe I'll get a few extra goodies.

Well I just talked to tge father. Gull rolling chassis, minus tge motor. Electtical, lights, rims,forks, the whole nine for $60. With brand new tires with the stickers still on

You should just send me that roller :D

I have been kind of thinking about possibly doing an untitled dirt bike out of one.

If I find a cheap titled neck/frame then I will do another chopper. If I find an untitled frame for cheap then I will probably do an XS650 dirtbike.

Last edited:
Geez I hate you Yanks sometimes!…………….You get all the bargains over there, Bikes are so expensive here!

Congrats on your purchase what plans do you have for it?

Heres my $60 purchase. :)

bike.jpg

Back