Good Family News

Boog

Traveling Stroyteller
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hello brothers and sisters,

As you know, my dad passed away a few weeks back of Dementia, mom and he were married for 57 years. They have spent the last few years together in a nursing home. Mom is a tough ole' Texas girl and rebounds pretty quickly from everything that has slowed her down. Maybe not dad's passing, but even that she is all business.

A few days after Dad's service, she had her weekly C-19 test and was negative; the week after too. Well last Sunday (third week after) the test came back positive. 10 other patients in the nursing home back been found positive the week before her test showed her positive. They think she got it from inside and not from Dad's service where we did have quite a few people in attendance at the cemetery.

I didn't mention her being positive last week but today, her test came back negative for active viruses and she is cleared to go back to her room. She is 83 years young with three additional terminal illnesses and has KICKED C-19's butt. Like I said, mom is a tough ole' girl.

4.2.2020.jpg

So glad to hear your mother is doing good Boog, and really sorry to hear about your Dad. My mother is 84 and in a nursing home. Many employees have tested positive but so far no residents have. Haven't been able to see my Mother since this past February. No visitors allowed thanks to our wonderful governor.

Back