Wanted - Good solid pair of 1975B mufflers

Gordon in nc

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Yea I know it's a long shot but with all the bobbing going on......you never know.

I need/want a good solid set of stock mufflers for my 1975 XS650B. Shipping to 28659.

I also need a right side handle bar switch in good conditition.

Thanks in advance

Money on the hip and PayPal friendly.........Gordon in NC

No help on the mufflers (I live in wisconsin, the state rock is rock salt!) but sure I got switches, heck I got a handle bar with both and the internal wiring!

No help on the mufflers (I live in wisconsin, the state rock is rock salt!) but sure I got switches, heck I got a handle bar with both and the internal wiring!

Damnit Gary :laugh:......you're THE reason I need the right switch. That darn left one (that you pretty much gave away) you sent me is so nice....it makes the right one look terrible!!!!!!

Just let me know..........your friend in NC....Gordon:)

Damnit Gary :laugh:......you're THE reason I need the right switch. That darn left one (that you pretty much gave away) you sent me is so nice....it makes the right one look terrible!!!!!!

Just let me know..........your friend in NC....Gordon:)

Hey gggGary, while we're at it, what's the chance you have a set of GOOD/SOLID stock headers (for my 1975B)??????? You know the bike so they don't have to be perfect.

Gordon in NC

Back