Got some more ground clearance!!

by "a couple of cuts" do you mean hack the whole ass end off since you're hardtailing it?

Wait a minute.... you changed your mind and are keeping the swinger.

Better not do anything too drastic incase you change your mind again!! :laugh:

Hope you don't cut the rear hoop off then decide you want to restore the bike! :D :jk:
LMFAO!! I am having some trouble with the direction of this build ain't I !! LOL :laugh: the rear hoop was allready cut off and plugged with some chrome cap's i'm just trimming them back to the shock supports is all..... this is it!! it's gonna be a Brat style!! I'm locking in my answer Regis!! :laugh:

haha.. I don't even believe you, so go ahead and feel free to change your mind again without worry. :wink2:

Just kidding... swingers are cool, but in my opinion harder to build to look good. The guys at Bratstyle make it look easy. It sure will be a lot easier on your back though!

Oh yeah.. I'm pretty sure every bratstyle bike I've ever seen has modified seat rails and I think the upper shock mounting position is usually lowered. So you could still hack it up a bit if you want and stick with a bratstyle theme. It will just be more work redoing the seat rails and upper shock mount.

haha.. I don't even believe you, so go ahead and feel free to change your mind again without worry. :wink2:

Just kidding... swingers are cool, but in my opinion harder to build to look good. The guys at Bratstyle make it look easy. It sure will be a lot easier on your back though!

Oh yeah.. I'm pretty sure every bratstyle bike I've ever seen has modified seat rails and I think the upper shock mounting position is usually lowered. So you could still hack it up a bit if you want and stick with a bratstyle theme. It will just be more work redoing the seat rails and upper shock mount.
I found some info on the bratsyle frame...I can do this,and have my frame painted red for only the cost of the paint!! I called my freind Mike and he told me to just bring the paint I want sprayed and he would do it for FREE!! (well I did just send him a ton of work) he painted my mother laws truck my uncles jeep and my buddie Steves 1999 T/A he just finished today which turned out beautiful!! total respray and installed the new Ram-Air hood..so the timing could'nt have been better for me to ask him about the frame.. :D oh yea heres a qoute about the frame mod's......... " Frame: I cut off every tab, support, crosswhat-not, etc... Anything
that was not in the future for this bike. I also cut off the seat
rails and bent those how I wanted them. Welding this back together
was the only thing I felt I need help with. A guy I met who builds
hotrods helped me with the major welds, and I did all the small stuff:
headlight bracket, tank/fender bungs, etc... Basically, I welded
anything that could possibly fall off but I'd still be ok." (does'nt sound too bad)

That bike looks good.. Doesn't look like it has any rear suspension though judging by the fender.

Back