GPS speedo

FLEA

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
any recomindations on a gps speedo that doesnt take a bank robbery to buy , wont be able to run a cable on the front wheel will be putting on , prefer to buy here in aust but o/seas ok if have to (our exchange rate sucks especially with now having to pay 10% gst / import tax as well)

ebay seems to have the least expensive. Some with other functions like oil pressure and water/oil temps and gas gauge and others. There are phone aps too.

theres quite a few but thats why after recombinations ,we get a heavy wet season here and im not scared of riding in the rain (moonsons in summer so warm rain) need something that will be waterproof , a lot advertised are straight out of china so quality is a bit doddgy between the brands , legally only need speed and turn sigs so the rest is just fruit, refuse to own a m/ph (get annoyed enough on the land line) so there goes that method ,thats why hoping someone can suggest something they have used for a while

I've got one of these on my XS https://www.amazon.com/OZ-USA-Speed...qid=1574139503&sprefix=52mm+gps+speedo&sr=8-6 . can't say how waterproof it is, I've never tested it. It's a little slow on getting signal, and if you start going before it gets signal it'll lose it pretty easy. It works, but if speedhut made an actual waterproof one I'd spend the cash on it. Had a speedhut in my spitfire and it was much better. Don't order through cognito moto, they are just reselling a speedhut, buy straight from them and you can specify everything from colors to needle.

Back