Hagon shocks

Bigfeet

to many projects
Reaction score
I always intended to have a set of Hagons built by Dave Quinn but apparently I waited to long. What are my options now? Who else puts Hagons together or whats another option for reasonably priced shocks? Thanks in advance.

3M at 650Central can set you up with some nice Progressive Suspension rear shocks .....

http://www.650central.com/

The 14 series look a lot like old Konis. The 12 series has offset bottom eyes which helps with chain guard clearance. I have offset bottom eye Konis on mine and they fit nice .....

0wE2Vpa.jpg

Give him a call and he can recommend the proper springs for your weight.

Hagon is still in business, but only in the UK. You can order direct from them and they will build to fit your needs. I ordered a set from them and got exactly what I wanted and the price, even with shipping, was still reasonable. Find their website online and contact them via email.

I got Hagon's on three of my rides. They work.... I got a set of shocks from a different source... they ..junk. I got the Hagon's.. had then painted the correct Xs1 green... now the other half and myself can ride it two up and enter a curve without cardiac arrest. My buddy.. Marks 650 Yamahas, is a Hagon dealer. Its not like he has a shelf of stock.. he has to order them. Someone ordered a set for his early XS but one inch longer. The project when another direction and I scored the shocks and toss'd them on my Xs650P project.. (they'll be painted white). Hagon's are not $$ .. but they work.

Attachments

• Xs P 14.jpg
    Xs P 14.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 217
Ive got Hagon shocks on 3 of my bikes and obviously like them a lot.
They are great value for money.
I've had them made both in US and UK.
My XS has roller head brgs, Race Tech emulators, bronze swing arm bushes and Hagon shocks and it rides very well.

Back