Wanted - Handlebar clamp caps

Cafefill

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Still looking for a few bits for my '77 restoration. Besides a really good set of OEM mufflers, which seem to be made of unobtanium, I need a nice set of the four little black plastic caps that cover the handlebar clamp bolts.
If someone has a set they'd be willing to part with, lemme know and we'll work out a price.
Thanks.
Cafefill

The caps are still available from Yamaha. PN-341-23469-00-00. $2.79 ea from Yamaha Sports Plaza. Look under steering for the 77.

Thanks for the info, and I might buy a set if I can't find someone here on the forum that has a set they don't need for less money. Color me cheap, but it kind of grinds me to have to spend $2.79X4 for little plastic plugs, know what I mean?
Cafefill

That is high for some little plastics caps, but maybe as a last resort. The hardware store doesn't have something? I have seen chrome caps for Allen bolts but not sure about black.

Yup- I've bought chrome ones at the hardware store, but can't find the black ones. Anyway, for this project I'd really like to have the OEM ones. We'll sit tight here and see if anyone has any.

Back