Happy American Thanksgiving!!

MaxPete

Lucille, Betty, Demi, Gretel & Big Sue money pits.
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
My apologies for the lateness of this post - but to all of my American friends, please accept my best wishes for a safe, healthy happy and well-fed thanksgiving!

I sincerely hope that all of you were able to get together with family and friends, enjoy a great meal and watch your favourite football team mop the floor with “those other people”.

Pete

2FE360D9-DD5A-4AE0-8594-352FD8F89FBB.jpeg

I’m counting my blessings. Best to all!

My apologies for the lateness of this post - but to all of my American friends, please accept my best wishes for a safe, healthy happy and well-fed thanksgiving!

I sincerely hope that all of you were able to get together with family and friends, enjoy a great meal and watch your favourite football team mop the floor with “those other people”.

Pete
Thnx Pete. You know what they call this in Canada, don't you?
iu

Pete
Where I'm from "those other people" means Yankees.

Back