HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Kaleb B d 3.jpg Kaleb B d 2.jpg Kaleb B d 1.jpg Kaleb 4.jpg When the grandson turn 4.. I took him for his first motorcycle ride on my 1965 Triumph Tiger 650. I told him then, it was his birthday present.. But ! .... he wouldn't get it until he's 18. Happy Birthday Kaleb. Now of course.... it's been sitting for 3 years.... needs a battery.... I gave him extra bits and manuals-parts books... " you're going to need them ".... Also made him promise not to chop..bob.. cafe..change anything until after after I got the dirt side view of the grass... and.... when it stops by the side of the road...
don't call granddad ....

I've thought of doing the same sort of deal when my grandson gets to riding age in a couple, 3- 4 years....He's 2 1/2 now. He has sat on the SG and can touch the handlebars (barely) and likes it.

What a wonder gift! I'm sure he will treasure it forever. You know what they say, give a teenager a motorcycle and they'll never have enough money for drugs!:bike:

Very cool thing to do. I only have nieces and nephews and none are really interested in the bikes.
Leo

Back