Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice seat cowl. You going to leave it bare aluminum?

I'm considering it as the mooneyes wheel covers are brushed aluminum as well and really blends well with the cowl. My painter who painted my other bike has bigger plans however so I'm not sure yet. Decisions decisions!

Yeah man, brother's got skillz!! That looks sweet Johann!!

Thanks bro!

Just skimming thru this but, are you like the general contractor on these builds; as in, are are you actually building anything or you shop all the parts out to suppliers and have someone assemble them to your drawings and you direct the construct??

Somewhat. However I am assembling the bike myself at my friend's shop. I am having him do all the TIG work and fab to get mid-controls etc to work on my frame. Once all fab is done, I'll take home, deconstruct and reassemble.

Mid-controls and exhaust were fabbed by another shop (Jumpstreet Customs) All other parts, springer etc have custom components I found online.

Just skimming thru this but, are you like the general contractor on these builds; as in, are are you actually building anything or you shop all the parts out to suppliers and have someone assemble them to your drawings and you direct the construct??

Are you the contractor? now that some funny shit right there.
the seatpanrearfender looks mighty fine to my keen eye.
Your painter should do it justice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Contractor... :laugh: LOL know what I'm sayin!

Yeah my painter is going to have some fun with this one! I can't wait till I get to that point in the build.

Are you the contractor? now that some funny shit right there.
the seatpanrearfender looks mighty fine to my keen eye.
Your painter should do it justice. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey when you think of Trump tower.
What name comes to mind?
I know many people helped on that build.
And only one name comes to mind. You know what I mean?

Hey, jd, stumbled across this...

Attachments

• HaifleyBros.jpg
    HaifleyBros.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 181
Life?! Whats that? 60 hour work weeks but, money's good so no complaints. Have not done anything to the 650. I have however been tweaking and beefing up the Triumph. Couldn't help myself. It just needed to be faster. Even went so far as to get the motorcycle lift from Harbor Freight. Makes life a lot easier. Worth every penny. Then I broke down and bought a Ruger sp101 .357 magnum. Shot off 300 rounds on Sat. Saweeeeet hand cannon. Soon as the Triumph is done next week or so, Ill be back full force on the 650. Definitely feeling left behind. Again J, that shit looks great.

Haha cool man! You got all the cool toys! I've been thinking about picking up that lift from HF for some time now and might just pull the trigger after your review! speaking of trigger I went to the range with my buddy and fell in love with his kimber 1911.. Just might need to pick one up..Hahah another money pitt hobby lol

GUNS and BIKES! FNA!
I still love my super Blackhawk hit a hog from 150ft with that thing.
h3llb3nt1, my Triumph is fast I've had it over 130mph.
It is supposed to go over 150.
I hope it won't be the death of me, but damn I like riding that bike!:D

@itrguy /Carbon

Haha addicting as hell! Expensive too don't know how much I spent on bullets. I might get a smaller gun for target shooting tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back