Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid controls are LDMC. Modified a little. Narrowed and had edges tapered. Also decided to use the stock shifter. Painted black primer. Bike is all primer at the moment for protection.
tricky Brother :thumbsup:
well they look dam good.
here is some eyecandy for Ya!

DON'T HATE update:

Custom valve/point covers to match the finned tank.

full

Trick little inverted lever

full

Mid controls / HHB brake pivot kit done.

full

full

full

full

full

Those look freekin awesome!
Nice detail Man
Keep up the good work!
Oh BTW my fork covers will be here tomorrow.
Anyway good to get the update!

Yeah man!! Looking like something unique now!! Loving the mids!

What, how, how, what did you do with that rear wheel man?!??! Let's see a full view of that wheel!! Looks awesome! Your mind must be in overdrive with all your sick ideas!!!:yikes::thumbsup:

Fuckin Sick bro

Thanks bro!

Those look freekin awesome!
Nice detail Man Keep up the good work!
Oh BTW my fork covers will be here tomorrow.
Anyway good to get the update!

Thanks brother! Can't wait to see how your bike looks with the fork covers. :thumbsup:

Your mind must be in overdrive with all your sick ideas!!!:yikes::thumbsup:

Haha always in overdrive. Got a lot of future build ideas in the works man! Can't wait to get those started.

Good to see you back on here brother!:D
Likewise brother! alot of catching up to do! see a lot of cool new builds in the works.

Not hatin even on a hard tail bobber as always beautiful stuff dude.

Thanks man! Vintage Tracker night in the Bay Area last night. Saw some beautiful trackers. Think I need to add a tracker to the collection. Got some crazy ideas for a build.

I know I wanted to try to go but it was mid week deal maybe next year I can make it, I hear it is quite a event. I would really like to see you build a tracker of some type dude I know it would be a great build, my guess you may be leading towards a board tracker if I had to guess. I would like to build one of those myself and yep hard tail!!!

Hey, JD, diggin' the art-deco touch on the tank, and the points/valve covers - WOW - you've created a whole new character for the engine, my mind is slipping into that fanciful era of 30's machinery...

bike is fuckin dope man!!

Thanks man! Think it was your build that got me into looking at the mooneye covers. Dope bike you got!

Hey, JD, diggin' the art-deco touch on the tank, and the points/valve covers - WOW - you've created a whole new character for the engine, my mind is slipping into that fanciful era of 30's machinery...

Yeah engine looks quite different now. Also thinking about a top rocker cover (Finned) to match the other covers. I think that will look cool.

Dig that tank. Lets see it on the bike..

Here's one that was posted a while back. I'll take more pics tonight or tomorrow.

full

full

Yeah engine looks quite different now. Also thinking about a top rocker cover (Finned) to match the other covers. I think that will look cool.

Holy awesomeness. Love what your doing.:thumbsup::thumbsup: I don't know if a finned stator cover or an oil filter cover is feasible, but that could look slick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back