Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very similar Lester! Love that look of that BSA! Sick. Here's a picture of my headlight cover. Just need to figure out how to mount my headlight to it and how to mount it to my front end.

full

Hey Jdizon,

Is this the head light cover you are after?
Looks good on this kick ass BEESA anyways

triumph-trophy-custom1.jpg

That will look good jdizon. It works with your tank, like it grew there.What is that round plug on the top of the cover?

Thanks man it has the dash light lens but I'm not sure what the hole is for but I will use it for my hi-beam button :)

That will look good jdizon. It works with your tank, like it grew there.What is that round plug on the top of the cover?

Very similar Lester! Love that look of that BSA! Sick. Here's a picture of my headlight cover. Just need to figure out how to mount my headlight to it and how to mount it to my front end.

full

That is BADAZZ! :thumbsup:

Jdizon,

Have you considered utilizing a "squar" head light i that squarish cover, lines may flow nice and make it easie to attach... ect. Just a thoght. Really like that cover!

Lester

That would have been another option! Lol I'm my own worse enemy!That would have probably been a lot easier for sure. Probably go that route if I ever do it again.

Jdizon,

Have you considered utilizing a "squar" head light i that squarish cover, lines may flow nice and make it easie to attach... ect. Just a thoght. Really like that cover!

Lester

Just got confirmation my hard tail shipped. Hopefully have a frame to work with. Until than i leave you with another sketch..

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back