For Sale - Hard Tail Frame

tfe1870

old650
Reaction score
Hard Tail Frame for sale
Don't know who made the hard tail. But, it looks like a quality product. Frame is bare.
No carbs. No electronics. Has bad rotor. Good compression.
I was told by PO that it did run.
With motor $150
Without motor $100
Local pick up only
NO TITLE

**Disregard date stamp on photos. Photos were taken February 2018.

PICT0075.JPG PICT0074.JPG PICT0076.JPG PICT0077.JPG

No, I meant that it’s a shame that someone cut up a nice old motorcycle to make a hardtail - and then didn’t finish it.

So many of those projects start and then die like that. If they hadn’t taken a sawzall to it in the first place, someone could be enjoying restoring that bike and bringing it back to life as a rideable classic.

Last edited:
yes i agree personally i like stock but am tempted to build a street tracker but have too many projects to finish this winter, maybe next year

No, I meant that it’s a shame that someone cut up a nice old motorcycle to make a hardtail - and then didn’t finish it.
So many of those projects start and then die like that. If they hadn’t taken a sawzall to it in the first place, someone could be enjoying restoring that bike and bringing it back to life as a rideable classic.
Hi Pete,
OTOH, someone who is thinking of going hardtail on an unmolested XS650 could buy that hardtail frame, bolt all his existing bike's hardware into it and swap it all back when he realized how uncomfortable a ride a hardtail gives you.

not certain about the procedure but i understand that its simple since its an antique . am going to courthouse later this week and can ask or you can call vehicle registration at your county courthouse.

Ok, I would need a bill of sale. Cherokee county registration said that's all I'll need. I will buy it Saturday. You can text me at 620-210-0345, and we can work out the details.

I agree. These motorcycles are butchered as bobbers and left to rot way too much.

Back