hardtail question

SkallywagSol

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey new to the forums and just picked up an xs650 motor and frame from an old family friend. I want to do a weld on hardtail and was wondering if anyone here has used or had any experience in dealing with tcbroschoppers.com? They say that for 325 they will heardtail your frame for you, with my limited welding experience this seems like a good deal but just wanted some feed back before i went through with it, my ass is on the line literally.

It is a good deal, while they have your frame they can also weld in your battery & electrics boxes & seat mount - if you have limited experience or no access to welders.

I put on a TCBros hardtail and everything worked out fine. The product is excellent and so is the service. The fab shop that put it on even phoned them about the install and they provided support. Cant ask for much more.

I like mine. I had someone else weld it on, but Tyler form TC Bros has a good rep. I asked about sending it to him before I did it and he sent me some pics of where to cut it to save on his time and shipping cost (weight). However, if you do not have cutting experience, don't just cut it!

Back