For Sale - HARNESS KITS for NOVEMBER

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
SHUT DOWN FOR DECEMBER and YOU need to go buy gifts for your kids and not buy from ME LOL!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep my harness kit works with Stock points - TCI - Pamco - Boyer - Power Dynamic - Hughs new CDI - Battery - No Battery and has been used on other bikes Stock or Chopped. Just tell me what you are looking for and what type of wiring skills you have and I can make up a simple kit that you add switches to or make a complete harness with easy instructions . Prices start at $45.00 for simple kit and go up from there. I have two simple kits ready to go and this is a picture of simple kit on chopper frame. LIGHTS - Coil & Ignition - Brake Switches
Rich

Attachments

• fm10.jpg
    fm10.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 122
  • fme.jpg
    fme.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 118
  • fme1.jpg
    fme1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 136
  • fme3.jpg
    fme3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 123
  • fme4.jpg
    fme4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 103
  • fme5.jpg
    fme5.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 120
  • fms2.jpg
    fms2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 121
I’m fairly decent at wiring. Was in the automotive field for 13 years, been customizing bikes for about 6. This bike has been sitting in mock-up in my garage for 4 years so finally just ready to knock it out. Also what’s the difference between the 71/72 electronic ignition and the 73 and on? Originally the bike is an xs2 but I acquired a 750 big bore motor from someone local and wondering what kinda problems I’ll run into fitting that motor

First you got to see really what you have early motors 70 to 72 have bigger crank rods so the pistons are different. As far as electronic ignition Pamco or boyer should work because you have points and the rod is already there in the cam. If you really want answers on 70 to 72 motors ask TWOMANY he is the king of early motors. I stay away from them because all the motor parts I have are for the 74 to 83 motors.

First you got to see really what you have early motors 70 to 72 have bigger crank rods so the pistons are different. As far as electronic ignition Pamco or boyer should work because you have points and the rod is already there in the cam. If you really want answers on 70 to 72 motors ask TWOMANY he is the king of early motors. I stay away from them because all the motor parts I have are for the 74 to 83 motors.
I’m not worried about internals was just asking if the newer motors would be able to use the Same ignition as I got the 750cc motor after I purchased the ignition and Pma kit. Also if the motor mounts are the same. The exterior of the motors seem to be identical. Also do you still have a wiring kit?

Back