For Sale - HARNESS KITS

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I am doing a harness kit for a member and bought enough material for three to make up. So if anyone is interested in a harness kit now is your time to get one. I make these up and sell them on EBAY and for a couple shops .
Harness kits come with
3 wires for front light HIGH/LOW/GROUND
3 wires for tail light BRAKE/RUNNING/GROUND
2 wires for rear brake switch 12 volt wire/BRAKE wire $10.00 extra for front brake switch
2 wires for horn ground/12 volt wire
1 wire for coil and ignition
6 position fuse block FREE

This kit does not support charging you will need a TCBrother kit or your old wires and I can help if you have old harness.
Turn Signal wires ran to the light bucket $15.00 extra You can use stock switch or aftermarket easy

Base kit $65.00 plus shipping
I have sold these all over the US and overseas for YAMAHA KAWASAKI SUZUKI HONDA BSA TRIUMPH HARLEY BIKES.
I also give my phone number for 24/7 help
NEW PICTURES BELOW
Like I said before I NO LONGER SELL PARTS but these I still do
ANY QUESTIONS contact me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM
THANKS RICH

Attachments

• IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    253.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I have had questions on here and other forums can this be used on other bikes. This is a universal kit and you can adapt it to even dirt bikes / quads /mopeds and just about most bikes. What I sell you can add to easy or make changes. Doesn't matter if its a two stroke or a single vale motor. I did one of those Johnny PAK bikes with a after market 50cc Honda motor and it worked great. So again this is just a basic kit that you will need to do some work. Now I have made complete harnesses for some shops that I supply them too. So if you need a FULL CUSTOM one with switches / box to mount fuse block and switches I can do one but the cost is much higher. I just did a friends boat haha and it was with a basic kit to start with. THIS IS A KIT that you can use and make changes to but learn your bike at the same time. Wiring is scary to some but I break it down so easy that many on here with no experience write me and say I DID IT and all works.

Sold three so far this month two on here and one on EBAY. Have time and material to do two more before I go to North Carolina for a couple weeks to build a couple Harley's with a buddy of mine. So if you need a HARNESS KIT contact me.
Thanks to all who bought
Rich

Back