For Sale - HARNESS KITS

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great holiday and you are not freezing your butt off like I am here in New Jersey lol
2018 we are doing things different. NOT!!!! in the parts business anymore but will offer some good deals on some complete motors REBUILT for sale in the next couple months and will be building a couple bikes that will be put up for auction . Harness kits will be sold in a couple different ways and if you are building a KICK ONLY chopper or brat and know how to do some wiring. The basic Harness kit will be your best buy. It takes a lot of time if you have done it to fix or make up a harness that is easy to understand. I have gotten way too many bikes over the years with just black wires running to everything. There is other colors out there people and if you need some contacts to buy wire or fuse boxes contact me and I will be glad to share who I get my parts from. OK below are the kit prices and I will try and keep at least 5 basic kits in stock starting FEB 2018.

BASIC KIT kick only!
Lights front and back
Brake switches front and back
Horn
Wires for ignition
6 position fuse block
$75.00 shipped FREE IN USA

BASIC KIT with TURN SIGNAL WIRES add $15.00

HARNESS KIT for electric start and handle bar controls (your controls or cost of new)
Same as above
LIGHTS/HORN/BRAKE SWITCHES/IGNITION
Plus wires for handle bar controls
Left control HORN/HIGH-LOW/TURN SIGNAL
Right control STARTER / KILL
6 position fuse block
Price starts at $140.00 just depends on what you have
ALL of my kits are SHIPPED FREE IN USA but do give discounts for outside of USA.

All harness kits do support the TCBrothers stock charging wires (EXTRA COST)
But if you are running PAMCO - BOYER - PMA - CDI you don't need that extra wires kit is setup for those.
I have sold as of DEC 20th 2017 205 Harness kits for more than just the XS650 and will continue to offer those kits on EBAY for YAMAHA - HONDA - SUZUKI - KAW - HARLEY - TRIUMPH - BSA
IF you have questions PLEASE contact me by email at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.com and we can exchange numbers so you get what you need.
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 152
Back