Has anyone else seen Estonia's newest export?

BigJimmyW13

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
renard_01.jpg

Renard Website

yeah carbon fiber and kevlar. I love the simplistic design, however I think they could have chosen a better powerplant. I mean for being all carbon fiber and kevlar it still weighs 420lbs...

It's not my style...don't mean it's not cool in someones elses eyes.

yeah carbon fiber and kevlar. I love the simplistic design, however I think they could have chosen a better powerplant. I mean for being all carbon fiber and kevlar it still weighs 420lbs...

hahaha.....my 999 weighs around that.....and more than likely does everything better except be really comfy..ha:laugh:

Yeah I looked for the weight figure and also wasn't impressed. Same can be said the HP. It needs more!

i wonder if thats a guzzi motor.

Needs more HP..... 125HP on the street is plenty. My 999 is only 128RWHP with about 76TQ and it's a real quick lesson in self control in the city.:laugh:

i wonder if thats a guzzi motor.

Needs more HP..... 125HP on the street is plenty. My 999 is only 128RWHP with about 76TQ and it's a real quick lesson in self control in the city.:laugh:

It says on their website that it's a Guzzi engine.

DLD1

It says on their website that it's a Guzzi engine.

DLD1
Hey David.....yep, thats got to be a Guzzi power plant! Does anyone else think the exhaust headers look way too large in diameter for any Guzzi engine I know about? Maybe its just the photo.......how about that girder front end? Talk about being too heavy, that thing looks like it could uphold a small block Chevy!

Yep more HP.. for $100,000... it needs more HP :D At least more than a my FZ1. I'm sure the peak torque figures are pretty comparable though.

Hey David.....yep, thats got to be a Guzzi power plant! Does anyone else think the exhaust headers look way too large in diameter for any Guzzi engine I know about? Maybe its just the photo.......how about that girder front end? Talk about being too heavy, that thing looks like it could uphold a small block Chevy!

Those look like covers on the exhaust. :shrug: Also the girder is probably carbon and kevlar and not heavy at all. However I think it could easily hold up a small block. Those front ends have to be strong, think of the forces acting on it when you hit a big pot hole or hammer on the brakes.

I wouldn't turn one down...

I've been to Estonia! There is a lot of Finnish money/design being pumped into the country from what I hear.

Yep more HP.. for $100,000... it needs more HP :D At least more than a my FZ1. I'm sure the peak torque figures are pretty comparable though.

Those look like covers on the exhaust. :shrug: Also the girder is probably carbon and kevlar and not heavy at all. However I think it could easily hold up a small block. Those front ends have to be strong, think of the forces acting on it when you hit a big pot hole or hammer on the brakes.

I suppose, for the money it should have a more motor to it.

Back