1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - HAVE two LEFT for JULY

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by member3480, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I have two Harness Kits with Fuse Blocks left for JULY
    This is the simple kit that does LIGHTS front and back - HORN - BRAKE SWITCH - COIL & IGNITION
    $65.00 SHIPPED in USA ADD $15.00 more and I will supply you with turn signal wires for front to back with ends going to Head light Bucket

Attached Files:

2. ONE SOLD with turn signals........ GOT ONE LEFT have to order first of month more materials to build more

3. I just finished this one up to go out Monday so you can get a idea of what one looks like with turn signal wires added. One stock one left without turn signals.

Attached Files:

4. This harness has 6 position fuse box with lights . Wires are ran up to handle bars so you can attach stock left and right switches, Wires for key switch or toggle on/off. Brake switch. Lights front and back. Horn wires . ALL THIS DONE for $80.00 shipped FREE in USA
    You just got to figure out your handle bar wires and you have a slimed down harness. This one is going to a member in Cal.
    Thanks to all who looked or bought
    Rich

5. Captmilk

Captmilk XS650 Junkie

Do you normally stock these? I'm going to need one, but not sure yet.

6. I don't stock these and not going to make them anymore have two left and that's it SORRY