Trade - HD Sportster 883 Hugger gas tank. Sale/Trade/Make Offer!

stuntdouble

Contract Killer
Reaction score
I have for sale or trade an orange HD Sportster 883 Hugger fuel tank (3.3 US gal.) that came on the XLH883. For sale/trade or make me an offer! Looking for $50 plus shipping to the 48. Or if you have trade offers, Im looking for a number of things so let me know what you have! Dont be afraid that your trade offer is not good enough, Id rather get something out of this than have it sit around! And if you want to shoot me an offer, that works too! Thanks for lookin'!

Inside looks pretty clean, some surface rust around the petcock "downspout" but nothing major.
tank1.jpg

tank5.jpg

Little bit of rash on the top side. Looks like a good buff will fix it.
tank6.jpg

Dent in the top left front. The dark spot appears to be a black under coat. IT ISNT RUST!
tank3.jpg

Mounting tabs appear to be askew (Probably from whatever caused the dent in the front...)
tank4.jpg

tank2.jpg

Lemme know what ya got!

Not that it matters. but that tank is off an 883R not a Hugger. That tank has one of my favorite H-D factory paint jobs. Too bad i already have a gas tank

Ill take your word for it. Im not up on Harley models. Its a cool looking tank, just too long for my build. Thanks!

to the top. Looking for another tank, 12" narrow apes, lanesplitter bars, tag/tail light brackets, spool hub that will fit an XS axle, grips, kickstart lever (not factory, but one that has already had a suitable pedal put on it), A foot-clutch/jockey shift setup... anything really!

Back