1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

head hunter choppers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by crash, Nov 5, 2009.

1. crash

crash XS650 Junkie

nice looking wheels ,the black looks great,what are they going on?:D

2. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

What wheels?

3. crash

crash XS650 Junkie

in the album section

4. Thanks!! there going on my xs650 "bobber". ive been trying to find new chrome nipples for the spokes but mikesxs wont seperate spokes and nipples and buchanans want $1.25 per nipple.... so i'll probally buy the set from mikesxs and sell the spokes on fleabay

Attached Files:

5. crash

crash XS650 Junkie

looks like thats going to be one sweet ride,keep us posted on the progress:thumbsup:

6. I got the front end done.. i shaved the fender mounts and shved the brake mount on one side and got the rotor painted.. :wtf:i cant get the pics any bigger?? any ideas why????:banghead:

Attached Files:

7. Travis

I don't know... Right click a picture on your computer and select properties. Somewhere in there it should say the height and width of the image. It's like you're uploading the thumbnail and not the actual picture. Your pictures are all less than 10kb, they should be between 50-100kb if they are a decent height and width.

8. see if i can get it this time:banghead:

Attached Files:

9. :thumbsup:little better??not to bad if you click the pic. oh well, you get the jest of it..

10. Travis

Is your camera set to some ridiculously low quality or something? Try playing with the settings.

11. Travis

oh! Well that explains the small pictures then! Not the super small ones like the one of the rotor but the fork picture sizes.

12. i'll try and get some with my regular camera