Health Thread

Yes, it is.

If it were an actual emergency,
You'd be given instructions on what to do with all yer saved bacon grease...

Dangit - now YOU made me snort 2M...and Fiona was NOT amused,
image.jpg

mmm … seeing this is a health thread this might be worth while putting up .. couple of yrs ago a mate necked himself but it was only couple of months ago his wife told be why .. he had a bad case of peyronies disease or bent dick disease, something I had never heard of before but turns out to be not as uncommon as you would think , apparently as we get older we start to curve a bit but if curves to much its called peyronies disease which normally happens late 50s to 60s on .. they don't know the cause except think its hereditary or could be caused by a accident yrs before , in his case was in a coma yrs before with a catheter inserted for a long time so that may be the cause , not much can be done about it except surgery in extreme cases where it affects the health but this exsplaines why the women complain about us not shooting straight in the loo and the old tailor jokes .. do you dress left or right sir .. anyway thought would just mention it so someone doesn't do what the old mate did

Studies have shown that if you have a dog your colon bacteria population will soon contain the bacteria the dog has in it's colon.

Sorry Pete......i know Fiona will NOT be amused, please blindfold before watching

Here is a longer explanation on this reasoning.........finally found the bookmark...........
And who says "gone to the dogs" is a bad thing

Last edited:
mmm … seeing this is a health thread this might be worth while putting up .. couple of yrs ago a mate necked himself but it was only couple of months ago his wife told be why .. he had a bad case of peyronies disease or bent dick disease, something I had never heard of before but turns out to be not as uncommon as you would think , apparently as we get older we start to curve a bit but if curves to much its called peyronies disease which normally happens late 50s to 60s on .. they don't know the cause except think its hereditary or could be caused by a accident yrs before , in his case was in a coma yrs before with a catheter inserted for a long time so that may be the cause , not much can be done about it except surgery in extreme cases where it affects the health but this exsplaines why the women complain about us not shooting straight in the loo and the old tailor jokes .. do you dress left or right sir .. anyway thought would just mention it so someone doesn't do what the old mate did

Hi Flea,
sorry but I can't resist:-
There was an old fellow from Kent
Who's dick was so terribly bent
That to save himself trouble
He'd put it in double
So that instead of coming, he went.

Totally inappropriate Fred...............Depression and suicide is very real............making a joke is not on,

Edit; Yes i do feel strongly about this.........i was a bit harsh and removed a part of the comment

Last edited:
na ...its all right fred , both the bent dick and depression are heavy
subjects which need lightning up after all we not here to get morbid but was surprised when read up on it that it was not more common knowledge among us blokes but exsplained a few of the giggles and jokes among the women

For some reason the bold lettering won't turn off.........

After all, laughter is the best medicine. :lmao: If I couldn't laugh at all my ailments, I'd prolly shoot myself.:whistle:

Yes That's true, laugh at your self or make a joke to lighten up a situation that revolves around a conversation...........when that joke makes light of someones distress then it is insensitive.........

Depression is a medical condition that leads to death in a lot of cases........don't want to talk about it because it is depressing, (pun intended), then keep burying your head in the sand.........

From the US.

59 people every day
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm

All suicides

• Number of deaths: 44,965
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.9
  • Cause of death rank: 10

Firearm suicides

• Number of deaths: 22,938
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 7.1
Suffocation suicides

• Number of deaths: 11,642
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.6

Poisoning suicides

• Number of deaths: 6,698
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.1

NZ has the highest youth suicide rates in the world....

Our youth suicide rate (25 and under) is the second worst in the developed world.
The teen rate (15-19) is the worst, so high it raises the global average.

http://features.nzherald.co.nz/teen-suicide-an-untold-story/

Canada.
Approximately 5,800 suicides take place in Canada annually, slightly below deaths caused by colon and breast cancer. In 2009, the rate was 3,900;
however, the numbers have changed drastically since then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Canada

Suicide deaths per country
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/suicide-rate-by-country/

Friend of mine was married at the time with a 4 year old daughter.........One day her husband wanted to go for a picnic over the back of the farm and make it a family time. My friend for some reason she can't recall didn't want to at the time........her husband went out and never came back, he took his shotgun and killed himself.........My friend had no inclining that her husband was even depressed and it has caused her to question herself and what part she did to cause, or could have prevented his death. Should she have known, talked him down, got help, thing was from her point of view there was nothing amiss, The realization of, what if she had gone with him that day. Would her and her daughter be another statistic of a muder suicide...........Clair got married again and went on to have more children, but that self doubt and question has never left her and has haunted her to this day............

But you’ve put you finger right on the point GB - in our system, there are NO charity patients and doctors and hospitals always get paid for everyone they treat.

The trucker was simply uninformed and I won’t comment any further.
Look up "fractured penis". No joke, one Moday, some surgeon, a hard drinking big Italian guy with a cigarette boat and a penchant for floozies comes in to the OR drops his pants and his wang was tweaked. He was an ortho and he wanted this internest to see it. He said, "What the fuck do I do with this?" Short of him getting an implant, there isn't much that I know of. The whole hospital heard about it.

For some reason the bold lettering won't turn off.........

Yes That's true, laugh at your self or make a joke to lighten up a situation that revolves around a conversation...........when that joke makes light of someones distress then it is insensitive.........

Depression is a medical condition that leads to death in a lot of cases........don't want to talk about it because it is depressing, (pun intended), then keep burying your head in the sand.........

From the US.
59 people every day
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm

All suicides

• Number of deaths: 44,965
    • Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.9
    • Cause of death rank: 10

Firearm suicides

• Number of deaths: 22,938
    • Deaths per 100,000 population: 7.1
Suffocation suicides

• Number of deaths: 11,642
    • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.6

Poisoning suicides

• Number of deaths: 6,698
    • Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.1

NZ has the highest youth suicide rates in the world....

Our youth suicide rate (25 and under) is the second worst in the developed world.
The teen rate (15-19) is the worst, so high it raises the global average.

http://features.nzherald.co.nz/teen-suicide-an-untold-story/

Canada.
Approximately 5,800 suicides take place in Canada annually, slightly below deaths caused by colon and breast cancer. In 2009, the rate was 3,900;
however, the numbers have changed drastically since then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Canada

Suicide deaths per country
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/suicide-rate-by-country/

Friend of mine was married at the time with a 4 year old daughter.........One day her husband wanted to go for a picnic over the back of the farm and make it a family time. My friend for some reason she can't recall didn't want to at the time........her husband went out and never came back, he took his shotgun and killed himself.........My friend had no inclining that her husband was even depressed and it has caused her to question herself and what part she did to cause, or could have prevented his death. Should she have known, talked him down, got help, thing was from her point of view there was nothing amiss, The realization of, what if she had gone with him that day. Would her and her daughter be another statistic of a muder suicide...........Clair got married again and went on to have more children, but that self doubt and question has never left her and has haunted her to this day............
There is a natural tendency to blame yourself when a person close to you commits suicide. And it may cause the person to contemplate the same.

As I said earlier - if you scrapped all of us for parts, you could probably build one man who could:
  • f@ck like a mink;
  • ride like Kenny;
  • live forever.
I just found this article, today and it appears that there are factions, here who would like to have a similar healthcare plan for the US as what you have in Canada. The reasoning is very convincing. Eliminate the middle man. That would be all these health insurance companies who are making a big profit on premiums before any healthcare is ever delivered.

Attachments

• HUDSON WALKWAY,  Medicare article, Copied Spare 022.jpg
    HUDSON WALKWAY, Medicare article, Copied Spare 022.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 183
Back