Hello all

scott s

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member here but long time member at the Garage, 650Rider, TCU, DoTheTon, etc., etc.
Good to see that the info at 650Rider was saved here. I'm looking forward to joining the forums at this site.

Here are a few pics of the XS's I've built so far....
'83 Heritage Special.
P7030040.jpg

P7030041.jpg

I'm currently working on a '75/'78 resto project. There's also an '85 FJ600 in the garage that belongs to my girlfriend.
P2010096.jpg

P7030103Small.jpg

Yea Scott, I also like the cafe. Couple question's on 'er. First, where is the seat from? Next is about the fork brace, where you get it? And finally, the tail lite assy, also where from. All very clean, nice work.:thumbsup::thumbsup::bike:

Our very own GordonScott was (most likely still is) making a similar styled brace. Just checked his site and no mention of them, but shoot him a pm if your interested. :cheers:

Hey bud, love the FJ... I had the Canadian Model... the 1984 is identical to the 1985. Also had another one later on, recall it may have been 1987, it was pearl white with grey...

Welcome to the site .....

Yea Scott, I also like the cafe. Couple question's on 'er. First, where is the seat from? Next is about the fork brace, where you get it? And finally, the tail lite assy, also where from. All very clean, nice work.:thumbsup::thumbsup::bike:

The seat is from Omars. Expensive, but a very well made piece. Thick fiberglass. Comes with the seat pad. I mildly modified the mounting because I used an XS750/XS850 tank, but it's a very simple mount with the stock tank.

The brace is the same as the one Mikes/650Central sells. I got that one from ebay, I think.

Tail light and turn signals are ebay, also.

Back