Help !! Invasion of the Data Snatchers !

This is all very odd. I have a Youtube account, a Gmail account... I even have a Google Pixel 2XL phone... yet I've never had a problem. Maybe 'cause I use Firefox and not Chrome?

This is all very odd. I have a Youtube account, a Gmail account... I even have a Google Pixel 2XL phone... yet I've never had a problem. Maybe 'cause I use Firefox and not Chrome?
That could be, Jim.
Can't remember why I switched from Firefox to Chrome, but I like the Chrome personal info "auto-fill" feature.

If you can’t get a handle on this Jeff, I know a guy that might be able to help. You might have to sacrifice a chicken though. :D
EFBDEDDF-0A0D-4E95-B62E-77A9840DE2A9.jpeg

I gained my success yesterday over the target ads by way of modifying parameters and shutting down aspects of the domain called "Ad Personalization" in my G account.
This morning I found an article
https://www.howtogeek.com/285835/how-to-opt-out-of-personalized-ads-from-google/
that describes some of the steps I took simply by searching around in the jungle of my account.
There was a tinge of joy in the air as I pulled the plugs and disabled the .........

Last edited:
Back