Wanted - Help! Need 32 tooth rear sprocket quick!!!

Cafefill

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
My friend is making a mad dash to complete an XS650 for the AHRMA races at Road America on the 9th of June. Just got the new motor dynoed this morning, and it looks promising at over 65 hp at the rear wheel. He had planned on running an 18/30 tooth combo for that long straight at Elkhart Lake, but now thinks he ought to have a 32 tooth just in case. both Mike's and 650 Central are out of them at this time. Anyone have a good, usable 32 tooth sprocket for 520 chain I could buy to help him out? Please PM with price shipped to Hortonville, WI 54944.
The motor has the following and more: 750 kit cylinders bored over, welded and balanced crank (not rephased), forged rods, 2mm oversize Virago valves in the ported and polished head, Megacycle cam, heavy valve springs, 34mm roundslides, electronic ignition, magneto, etc. Without being tuned (way rich) it was lifting the front end easily in 2nd gear!
So- someone help us out here?
Many thanks!
Cafefill

OOPS! I wrote 520 chain instead of 530, which was stock. If that's what you have (530 sprocket- 32 tooth) does $30 shipped sound fair? If not, please PM me with what you really want.
Regards, and thanks for replying,
Cafefill

Hey Fish;
Looks like we've got the sprocket covered, but if you make it to the races, feel free to look us up. My buddy Pete is running a '77 XS (blue tank) in Sportsman class, race #587. He'll be in the paddock, of course. Our posse will be camping in Carousel- take a left just over the bridge, and we'll be somewhere down by the corner. I'll have a red and gray '86 F150 with a tan Starcraft camper on top. Stop by, chew the XS fat, and have a beer with us.
Looking forward to meeting you?
Cafefill