Wanted - Heritage Special 2 Wheels

I have a set i think but they are painted black and have old school tires on them. Have to look at them again and i will post some pictures. $100.00 EACH

I am pretty sure I have a decent set. PM me with an email address. I am having trouble uploading images on the board for some reason.

Here you go.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 96
im looking for a set as well!!! someone plz pm me with a price if you have em im in michigan. i just want spoke wheels for a bobber proj

Where abouts in Michigan are you located? I have a project I might part out and it has a really nice set of heritage ii spoked wheels and tires.

if your in durand. thats less than an hr from me. i would totally come grab some parts if you were sellin. i need a starter too, and some other misc stuff gotta make a list

We could work something out. I have three projects going right now, a 74 amen savior with a 750 honda, a hardtailed panhead that I just picked up that is going to be my next project, and a tc brothers hardtailed xs650 with the special wheels, nice ribbed tank, keystone bars, etc. I just can't work on them all. PM me when you get a chance and we'll get together.

Back