Hey all!

full.jpg

I like that. I would love to keep the suspension as well but I love the longer look of the hard tail. Any suggestions for an extended swing arm?

I’m currently extending my swingarm 2”. Not quite finished, but we cut it at the short straight bit at the rear, added 3” steel plugs, and the proper size tube to go over the plugs. Pretty tricky getting it all straight, hence it’s not done. Will post pics hopefully this weekend when it’s all welded up! Build thread here.

I’m currently extending my swingarm 2”. Not quite finished, but we cut it at the short straight bit at the rear, added 3” steel plugs, and the proper size tube to go over the plugs. Pretty tricky getting it all straight, hence it’s not done. Will post pics hopefully this weekend when it’s all welded up! Build thread here.
Checked out your build thread. That is exactly what my motor looked like when I pulled it metal on the magnets and chain sludge and grass an inch deep. I hope I find better news inside.

Carbs, Airbox, Fuel petcocks, Speedo, etc..
Many of those items being removed from your Bobber build are still sought after by other XS members.
Keep the classifieds here in mind ?
Thanks -RT

Back