HF motorcycle lift coupon $299

section8joe

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I found this on another site and I thought I'd share. HF motorcycle lift for pretty much half off.

6349200586_ee504c525a_z.jpg

There are some out there for $289. I got one off eBay for $3.00 shipped. Not much cheaper but ever little bit helps and I will say it is a damn nice lift for the money.

I have one also and got it on that coupon. Harbor freight is 30 miles from my house so I called up there to make sure they had . Yes we have 2 in stock yet when I got out there there was none in stock. I got an extra 10% off:D. Its worth the money but I wish I would have gotten the air operated one. I only use it with small bikes it takes 25 pumps to get to mid level and 50 pumps for full lift.

Posted via Mobile

I have the same unit for the same price but air operated and from PrincessAuto in Canada. I typically use the air since it save a lot of foot pumping. And now that I have it I would never trade it. It makes getting the bike to the right height perfect each time. Plus it's great for loading the bike into the back of a truck.

Have that lift, don't mind pumping it. I got mine with a 72 hardtail project sitting on it. As soon as you get it, take your angle grinder and round off the corners of the platform or you will hole your jeans pronto. Now if I could just figure out how to get the bike I am working on on the lift instead of the one I would LIKE to be working on... It's time for me to move the lift from the shed back to the heated garage.

@ Ironsled77, Have you checked the oil level in the pump? The 2 I've assembled were low causing exccessive pumping.
If you are using the center stand it will wear the tread patterns off and start to dimple the table where the center stand feet are. A piece of 1/8" rubber(like a tractor inner tube) has seemed to slow if not stop the problem.
But it has been handy enough I would buy another at the sale price.

As soon as you get it, take your angle grinder and round off the corners of the platform or you will hole your jeans pronto.

This is some of the best information a person can give on this fricking lift. I put about six holes in a pair of work pants before I ground the corners off. Also, if you leave the ramp hanging there it will tear the crap out of your pants as well.

It's the little things folks.....

Edit:

When I got mine there was a coupon for $279 out in a magazine. I think it was Hot Bike.

I have one of these and love it. much easier working on the bike when it is in the air rather than on the ground. It can hold a harley davidson ultra with no problem.

A guy near me has one. He replaced the wheel cock with something a little bit more beefy, I think he made it himself.

I ground the 4 corners off mine 1st thing AND cut the corners off the wheel stop plate, they'll get you too, lol. I got mine several years ago when they were only like $329. They've really gone up in price recently. On sale and with a 20% off coupon, I was out the door for under $250. I just couldn't pass that deal up.

Back