Hi Guys, I'm back!

Barb

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been gone for a couple of weeks---anyone miss me? (I know, "Yes, but your aim is improving...")

Colorado is cold, but beautiful, with roads I want to ride in the Summer, but it's good to be home, and time to put the battery charger on the '77! :thumbsup:

I was considering an Amber alert! ...till informed of a possible age rule discrepency?

no :bs:, I'm with XS John on this one. Can you believe it? Blue

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Well---John and Blue agreeing makes the whole thing worthwhile.....:thumbsup:

I had a "I don't believe it" moment---a friend and I got a rented Kia up to 10,000 feet! Seriously--10,000 feet above sea level. On a neat road in southern Colorado called Highway 12, there is a pass that is 9,995 feet, so we drove up a little road for a few feet to get to 10,000! So I really want to ride that particular road--and Pike's Peak, too--on a bike, ideally in the Summer so the snow is mostly gone.

All in all, it was lots of fun, but the XS is calling, and I'm going for a nice long ride tomorrow, rain or shine! :bike:

Sounds like you are becoming a nomad and having a blast.........bet the scenery is great....everyone thinks NC is beautiful but I've been out west myself......have fun....

xsjohn

Planning a trip west myself this summer, soon's I get my Pete's reg/rect made up. Maps out there look strange all squares got to etch-a-sketch to where you want to go. Used to natural(-ish) roads which follow hills and hollers and cricks. Going to strap on two big roll bags and hit it. Probably will get thrown in jail immediately for vagrancy and trespassing.

Back